Versiongalega.com web pages use "cookies" only to facilitate access to its users, offer a more personalized service and help make navigation easier and adjusted to user preferences. "Cookies" are small text files introduced by a website on the user's hard drive, These cookies serve to streamline and optimize the use of the web.
"Cookies" store information about a user's preferences for a particular website.
The user can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of "cookies" and to accept or reject the "cookies", for further information consult the help guides your browser. Our "cookies" can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer user.
Under no circumstances "cookies" on this website store, They use or retrieve information regarding personal data of users or their computers.
Canariasdetectives.com may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf, for example, web hosting or provide integrated logistics services. Canariasdetectives.com has no advertising cookies.
TECHNICAL cookies or browser settings (cookiesAccepted, Sharethis, cookiesAccepted) necessary or appropriate for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you can not correctly receive the contents of the website.
ANALYTICAL cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website will continue to function, without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content can improve our services.
Google Analytics It is an example of third party cookies. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, U.S (“Google”).
Google Analytics utiliza “cookies”, which they are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google servers. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyze the use of our website, You compiling reports on website activity such as number of visits or sections most visited.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
How can you manage cookies in your web browser
Users who wish to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of your Internet browser. Depending on the browser you need to follow certain steps to modify your cookie settings on your computer.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- If you use Mozzilla Firefox:
- Choose Tools, then, 2. 3. Click Privacy Options 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the option Even Third Party.
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
- If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
- Choose Tools, after, 2. Internet Options. 3. Click the Security tab, 4. Internet and, by last, Custom Level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of two options.
- If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
- If you use Internet Explorer 3.0:
In Internet Explorer 3.0, You can click on View, options, Advanced button and the Warn before accepting "cookies".
- If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0:
- Edit, in 2. Preferences y, after, in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box with the "Cookies" label.
- If you use Google Chrome:
Click the menu icon Google Chrome Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click Show Advanced Options ..., you will find towards the bottom of the page; 4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings ... 5. To disable or enable cookies, Click the box "Block data sites and third-party cookies". To enable cookies and third-party source, Select Allow local data to be set. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, activates the check box next to "Block data sites and third-party cookies".
– If you use Safari on the menu “Tools > preferences”, go to the tab “Security”. On the menu “accept cookies” check the box “Always” O “Never”.
– If you use Opera on the menu “Tools > options”, go to the tab “Advanced”. On the menu “Footprints” Select the options “accept cookies” O “Never accept footprints”.